- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE graduation protesters, who protested in front of UZ Chancellor President Robert Mugabe have reportedly been denied their degree certificates as threatened by Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo. Tonderai Dombo, Thembinkosi Rushwaya and Alex Mukamba who bravely protested before Mugabe at the UZ graduation ceremony are currently being denied access to their degree certificates. More news to follow…By Sibusiso Ngwenya. photo-zimmetro-UZ student protest by DomboRead More