- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
I have personally seen Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May all former British Prime Ministers rise and peacefully leave office in the last 20 years, yet in my own motherland, Zimbabwe, I only ever saw Ian Smith, then Mugabe for 37 years and et you find the suffering population claiming Zanu pf are the best,..really? After mounting pressure over Theresa May’s failure to deliver Brexit, the British PM, in a cracking voice,…Read More