- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
The real crisis faced by Zimbabweans now is obviously that the ‘US$15 Billion Thief’ President Mugabe and his Zanu PF thugs, had the people of steam. In 1999, when the Movement For Democratic Change ( MDC T) came onto the political stage, Zimbabwe had just come from ESAP1 and ESAP2 which led to massive cuts in the civil service employee size, and major cuts in other areas of various government budget and expenditure….Read More