- European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd, a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- BREAKING: European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd is a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- 'ZIM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOT RACISM, Innscor Africa Limited's Mike Fowler is running a cartel that has captured the state and is practicing racism in the country' Temba Mliswa-Norton Member of Parliament .
- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
The nationwide #BeatThePott, #ThisFlag, #Tajamuka, #sesijikile Protests across Zimbabwe, shape up a new dispensation national politics. Zimbabweans are finally realising that the crisis before us is bigger than any leader or political party. Zimbabwe is facing a crippling and debilitaing economy, under the Mugabe and his team of criminal Zanu PF, ‘Black Oppressors of Blacks’, with little or no Service Delivery in Housing, Employment, Electricity and Water, Education and Health care. The…Read More