- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
‘MUGABE WANTS HIS WIFE TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT’- THOMAS MAPFUMO. OREGON – The anger surges in Thomas Mapfumo’s voice as he poses a question at the end of a long interview: “What is America doing about Zimbabwe?” “We hear today [President Robert] Mugabe wants his wife to be the next president,” Mapfumo said, speaking from his home in Eugene, Oregon in the United States. “That’s, I mean, does the United States know…Read More