- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
FORMER Bulawayo acting regional prosecutor-in-charge, Vincent Shava, has been granted US$500 bail pending appeal by the High Court. Shava, 50, was two months ago sentenced to an effective three years in jail for abuse of public office for soliciting a US$400 bribe from a rape suspect. The top prosecutor was arrested during a sting operation after Vusumuzi Ndlovu, who was facing rape charges, reported him to the police. Ndlovu claimed that Shava solicited for a…Read More