- Jonathan Moyo is seeking to apologise to VP Chiwenga after accusing him of using a ghost writer for his doctoral thesis.
- LACK OF FUEL and kombis plus fare increase up to $8-to $15 per trip force sores of commuters in Bulawayo to board open trucks and walk home.
- ACCIDENT: A boy (9) died after he was hit by a kombi at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Fort Street in Bulawayo.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PFdeputy youth secretary Lewis Matutu has been stripped of his Kwekwe farm which he had violently grabbed from Onisimo Zhavairo with the help of over 20 ruling party youths.
- THREE BULAWAYO LOVINGDALE SURBURB ZIMBABWEAN friends axed a man to death after he overpowered them in defence of his female neighbour.
POLICE have released the names of the seven people who were killed in Tuesday’s horrific head-on collision which occurred about 20km from Kwekwe along the Kwekwe-Gweru highway. A Honda Fit which was travelling towards Gweru collided head-on with a Mazda B2200 that was transporting security guards in the Kwekwe direction. Police Spokesperson Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi said a majority of the dead were from Kwekwe. He said the dead were; Blessing Gonga of Mbizo in…Read More