- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
A car accident on April 27 sold out suspended Zimbabwe Revenue Authority commissioner (Zimra) general Gershem Pasi. It was allegedly discovered that one of his cars was fraudulently registered after he was involved in an accident in Harare. According to the Standard, Pasi was driving a 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser when he was involved in the accident in the Newlands area and police discovered that it was registered as a Toyota Raum, a budget car….Read More