- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
‘5 Human Rights Activists, Arrested For Staging A protest, Against VP Mphoko’s Indefinite Rainbow Towers Hotel Residence’ The prolonged stay at the luxurious Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare by Zimbabwe’s second vice president Phelekezela Mphoko, is an issue that does not board well with members of the public who are suffering, hungry, jobless, homeless and destitute. Phelekezela Mphoko has turned down several properties offered to him by the government, based on the argument that they fell…Read More