- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE graduation protesters, who protested in front of UZ Chancellor President Robert Mugabe have reportedly been denied their degree certificates as threatened by Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo. Tonderai Dombo, Thembinkosi Rushwaya and Alex Mukamba who bravely protested before Mugabe at the UZ graduation ceremony are currently being denied access to their degree certificates. More news to follow…By Sibusiso Ngwenya. photo-zimmetro-UZ student protest by DomboRead More