- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
President Robert Mugabe on Saturday stepped down as the chairman of the Southern Africa Development Community to hand over the reigns to Botswana President Seretse Khama Ian Khama. Out going SADC council of ministers chairperson Simbarashe Mumbengegwi said the regional body should remain united and build on past achievements. Mumbengegwi, who is also Zimbabwean Minister of Foreign Affairs, said the regional body had performed well and met most of its objectives. Mumbengegwi said it was…Read More