- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
Fake motor vehicle insurance policies have flooded the country with millions of dollars being lost to fraudsters, Transport minister Joram Gumbo has said. Gumbo, in a ministerial statement to the National Assembly on Thursday, said there was a lot of corruption in vehicle insurance to the extent that the Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe (TSCZ) had experienced problems in collecting levies from third party insurance firms. “Of late, the Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe has…Read More