- 'ZIM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOT RACISM, Innscor Africa Limited's Mike Fowler is running a cartel that has captured the state and is practicing racism in the country' Temba Mliswa-Norton Member of Parliament .
- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
OPPOSITION leaders led by Morgan Tsvangirai of the MDC-T on Wednesday signed a document committing to fight for electoral reforms ahead of the 2018 vote. But the event was boycotted by a number of other political parties, indicating the lack of unity in the opposition ranks despite broad agreement on the need for electoral reforms. The local opposition, led by Tsvangirai, disputes President Robert Mugabe’s triumph at the 2013 election, claiming that – as with…Read More