- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
THE government will not go back on its planned urban tolling project despite protests by motorists, Transport and Infrastructural Development minister Obert Mpofu has said. Speaking at the 2015 National Driver of the Year competition awards ceremony in Bulawayo on Sunday, Mpofu said the urban tolling project had received overwhelming support from some provinces in the country and the government would “soon” start installing them. “Those travelling on major roads want tollgates,” said Mpofu. “Only…Read More