- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Fifteen years after Mugabe’s Zanu PF war Veterans ran berserk and unleashed, a reign of unprecedented , racist murders, violence and terror, across white owned farms in a forced eviction of the white farm owners, Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime claims to be failing to raise the much needed US$35 million required for a credible national land audit exercise. The government’s failure to raise the US$35 million required for the exercise,which was expected to start in April in some…Read More