- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
Fifteen years after Mugabe’s Zanu PF war Veterans ran berserk and unleashed, a reign of unprecedented , racist murders, violence and terror, across white owned farms in a forced eviction of the white farm owners, Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime claims to be failing to raise the much needed US$35 million required for a credible national land audit exercise. The government’s failure to raise the US$35 million required for the exercise,which was expected to start in April in some…Read More