- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
The controversial new Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) president Philip Chiyangwa claims that ZIFA’s constitution stipulates that board members lost their mandate after revocation on 3rd October 2015. The PSL leadership according to Phillip Chiyangwa, lost its mandate after revocation on 3 October 3016 In light of that, anyone seeking to be a ZIFA board member beyond the 3rd October 2015, must be re-elected by the respective constituencies. On that account claims Chiyangwa , Phiri, lost the mandate in that revocation and Highlanders boss Peter Dube will…Read More