- BRIGADIER CHARLES KANETA (64) has died
- BREAKING NEWS:-The Queen has died
- Liz Truss: 56th UK prime minister installs allies in key cabinet roles.
- JOMA BUS ROLLS BACK and crashes at Boterekwa gorge killing a passenger
- FORMER NSSA boss Rob Vela sues RnB superstar Joe Thomas for US$368,00 after artist snubs mega birthday bash
The controversial new Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) president Philip Chiyangwa claims that ZIFA’s constitution stipulates that board members lost their mandate after revocation on 3rd October 2015. The PSL leadership according to Phillip Chiyangwa, lost its mandate after revocation on 3 October 3016 In light of that, anyone seeking to be a ZIFA board member beyond the 3rd October 2015, must be re-elected by the respective constituencies. On that account claims Chiyangwa , Phiri, lost the mandate in that revocation and Highlanders boss Peter Dube will…Read More