- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
THE United Bulawayo Hospitals (UBH) has suspended elective surgery due to a countrywide shortage of pethidine, a potent painkiller used during and after an operation. The hospital has with immediate effect, started attending to emergency surgical procedures only. Elective surgery is when a patient chooses to be operated on in a matter that is not life threatening to avoid pain or possible complications in future. In a circular signed by UBH Clinical Director…Read More