- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
THE United Bulawayo Hospitals (UBH) has suspended elective surgery due to a countrywide shortage of pethidine, a potent painkiller used during and after an operation. The hospital has with immediate effect, started attending to emergency surgical procedures only. Elective surgery is when a patient chooses to be operated on in a matter that is not life threatening to avoid pain or possible complications in future. In a circular signed by UBH Clinical Director…Read More