- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Zapu leader Dumiso Dabengwa says he does not feel sorry for disgruntled war veterans – many of whom he says have hands “dripping with the blood” of many innocent people. Speaking in an interview with the Daily News on Sunday last week, the fired-up former Zanu-PF bigwig and Home Affairs minister also accused the disaffected former liberation struggle fighters of having willingly operated as President Robert Mugabe’s and Zanu-PF’s “storm-troopers” for many years, waging a…Read More