- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
Zimbabwe’s second largest city, ‘Bulawayo’ is facing a major water crisis as supplies are fast running dry. The city’s water supply is drawn from six dams, which are Upper and Lower Ncema, Inyankuni, Umzingwane, Mtshabezi, and Insiza however the levels have dropped below 30% dam cumulative capacity, raising warning flags to the city fathers. The city now stands at just three weeks left before a punishing 24-hour water shedding schedule, is implemented however…Read More