- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
OPPOSITION political parties have labelled as hypocritical demands by President Robert Mugabe for reforms at the United Nations Security Council, saying the Zanu PF leader should first implement security sector reforms at home before demanding reforms at the UN. MDC-T spokesperson, Obert Gutu, branded Mugabe as suffering from selective amnesia after the Zanu PF party declined to implement security sector reforms and demilitarise the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission’s secretariat to level the political playing field ahead…Read More