- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
OPPOSITION political parties have labelled as hypocritical demands by President Robert Mugabe for reforms at the United Nations Security Council, saying the Zanu PF leader should first implement security sector reforms at home before demanding reforms at the UN. MDC-T spokesperson, Obert Gutu, branded Mugabe as suffering from selective amnesia after the Zanu PF party declined to implement security sector reforms and demilitarise the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission’s secretariat to level the political playing field ahead…Read More