- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
The late Zanu PF politician and minister Eddison Zvogbo’s family REGENCY Group of Hotels, (Flamboyant, Chevron, Panyanda hotels, Ritz Night Club & Fairmile Hotel) has fired 251 workers . The company becomes one of the many taking advantage of a Supreme Court ruling allowing employers to fire workers without terminal benefits Regency owns Flamboyant, Chevron, Panyanda hotels, Ritz Night Club in Masvingo and Fairmile Hotel in Gweru. Affected workers, including the chief executive Fredrick Kasese, were…Read More