- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
GWERU: Child marriages are a major problem among the apostolic sects and the Apostolic Christian Council of Zimbabwe (ACCZ) is working with the United Nations Population Fund to address the problem, ACCZ president, Johannes Ndanga has said. Ndanga said apostolic churches are raising awareness campaigns to fight early marriages, especially among young girls. Latest statistics show that 21 percent of girls marry before they reach the age 18 years and about 15 percent of these…Read More