- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
CHIEF ZANU PF APOLOGIST,/ Higher education and tertiary minister, Jonathan Moyo, angered by University of Zimbabwe (UZ) students protests including refusal by at least three Master’s graduates to be capped by the 93 year old despot Zimbabwe President and Chancellor of the University, has warned that be will withdraw degrees from students who participated in the defiant protests which humiliated his boss Mugabe,..DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya.Read More