- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
- ZANU PF CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE OUSTER OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA, openly demanding an extraordinary Congress to recall Mnangagwa and rectify the leadership crisis.
- Lockdown reintroduced in Preston after a rise in Covid-19 , half among people aged 30 or younger.
- U.S SANCTIONS MNANGAGWA'S ADVISOR, ZIMBABWE'S ‘Queen Bee’ , Kuda Tagwirei , for alleged corruption it said has derailed the nation’s economic development.
President Mugabe yesterday conferred degrees to 3 667 University of Zimbabwe graduates from nine faculties and the College of Health Sciences. The faculties are Agriculture, Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Law, Science, Social Studies and Veterinary Science. Of the graduates, 3 106 were conferred with first degrees, 535 with Masters Degrees and 25 with Doctor of Philosophy degrees. Among those graduating with bachelors’ degrees, 149 had first-class passes. For the first time in the history…Read More