- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai has threatened a “violent endgame” to force President Mugabe from office unless the Head of State and Government voluntarily relinquishes power. Addressing party members during the party’s 17th anniversary celebrations in Bulawayo yesterday, Mr Tsvangirai said “if security forces killed demonstrators and the Government introduced bond notes, his party would resort to violence”. The opposition leader mapped out three scenarios that would lead to a violent “endgame” — which…Read More