- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Zimbabwe is a broken nation, brought down on to its knees by the filthy rich, president Robert Mugabe and his Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats, who continuously loot national wealth and resources under the guise of ‘Black empowerment and Indigenisation, which are nothing more than /legalised crime and corruption’photos-bulawayo24Read More