- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
DISGRUNTLED Zanu PF youths who are unhappy over the manner in which Local Government minister Saviour Kasukuwere has handled the stands dispute at Ushewokunze Housing Co-operative in Harare, have threatened to join their MDC-T counterparts in a planned anti-corruption demonstration scheduled for Wednesday next week. “We are fed up with this corruption, Zanu PF leaders have become land barons. They go around the country claiming that the land belongs to youths, yet they are feeding…Read More