- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE graduation protesters, who protested in front of UZ Chancellor President Robert Mugabe have reportedly been denied their degree certificates as threatened by Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo. Tonderai Dombo, Thembinkosi Rushwaya and Alex Mukamba who bravely protested before Mugabe at the UZ graduation ceremony are currently being denied access to their degree certificates. More news to follow…By Sibusiso Ngwenya. photo-zimmetro-UZ student protest by DomboRead More