- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
Zika a new mosquito borne disease is causing alarm after research indicated that pregnant women are highly at risk from exposure to the mosquito that spreads it. Pregnant women are strongly advised to avoid travelling to such areas as Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, French Guiana, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala, Martinique, Brazil, Venezuela,Haiti, and Colombia,which are prone to the mosquito borne virus. This is primarily because scientists have now realised that the Zika virus can cause infected pregnant victims to…Read More