- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
Zika a new mosquito borne disease is causing alarm after research indicated that pregnant women are highly at risk from exposure to the mosquito that spreads it. Pregnant women are strongly advised to avoid travelling to such areas as Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, French Guiana, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala, Martinique, Brazil, Venezuela,Haiti, and Colombia,which are prone to the mosquito borne virus. This is primarily because scientists have now realised that the Zika virus can cause infected pregnant victims to…Read More