- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
Veteran Zambian politician, Dr Vernon Mwaanga who held different positions in the Zambian government during the days of the liberation struggle last week spoke to Munyaradzi Huni about how Zambia took the decision to host liberation movements during the struggle. He spoke about allegations that the Zambian government supported Zapu and was anti-Zanu. He continues the narration this week talking about his chilling last moments with Herbert Chitepo and many other controversial issues. Read on….Read More