- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
FORMER Midlands governor Cephas Msipa has accused President Robert Mugabe of breeding chaos by letting loose “trigger happy” national commissar Saviour Kasukuwere to cause more damage in Zanu-PF by purging his opponents in the ruling party at will. Msipa — who retired from politics a few years ago – said Mugabe’s failure to deal with his succession was causing problems in the Midlands province, where two acting Zanu-PF chairpersons and other parallel structures have brought…Read More