- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
Higher Education minister Jonathan Moyo on Monday evening hinted that Finance minister Patrick Chinamasa could be part of Zanu PF Lacoste faction. Moyo’s suggestion stems from a recent Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Public Accounts report that revealed that Chinamasa owe government $19 000 in loan arrears. Moyo said if Chinamasa was aligned to G40 camp which he himself belongs, the Zimbabwe Anti Corruption Commission would have already acted. He posted on his twitter account: “@NewsDayZimbabwe…Read More