- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
The Zipra war veteran, credited with saving Mugabe from the jaws of defeat in 2008 and 2013 with violent campaigns, says the country had a lot of unresolved political issues that hindered progress, hence the need for high level dialogue.Jabulani Sibanda said President Robert Mugabe should address the issue of Gukuruhundi atrocities in Matabeleland and Midlands before he exits the scene to stop the country from descending into chaos after his demise. An estimated 20…Read More