- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has pleaded with people not to boycott Choppies saying his enemies are behind the boycott campaign. Activists have been using social media platforms to lobby people to boycott shopping at Choppies in which Mphoko has substantial shares. The idea is to hit viability of the chain store and force Mphoko to end his prolonged hotel stay. “We run Choppies, it is a people’s shop. Our low prices have forced every retailer…Read More