- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has pleaded with people not to boycott Choppies saying his enemies are behind the boycott campaign. Activists have been using social media platforms to lobby people to boycott shopping at Choppies in which Mphoko has substantial shares. The idea is to hit viability of the chain store and force Mphoko to end his prolonged hotel stay. “We run Choppies, it is a people’s shop. Our low prices have forced every retailer…Read More