- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has pleaded with people not to boycott Choppies saying his enemies are behind the boycott campaign. Activists have been using social media platforms to lobby people to boycott shopping at Choppies in which Mphoko has substantial shares. The idea is to hit viability of the chain store and force Mphoko to end his prolonged hotel stay. “We run Choppies, it is a people’s shop. Our low prices have forced every retailer…Read More