- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
Zimbabwe’s new import regulations, that remove various goods from the Open General Import Licence (OGIL) by placing a ban on imports means unscrupulous businesses mainly Zanu PF enterprises,run by Mugabe, Zanu PF stalwarts, securocrats , Zim1 family businesses such as Gushungo dairies, Alpha Omega enterprise, and Vice President Phelekezela’ Mphoko’s choppies supermarket chain become the sole providers of certain products and can charge extortionate prices upon the desperate consumers. It is obvious to any…Read More