- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
PRESIDENT Mugabe has left for Malaysia for a working visit that is set to cement ties between Harare and Kuala Lumpur. The President was seen off at the Harare International Airport by the two Vice Presidents Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko, service chiefs, ministers and senior civil servants. Zimbabwe and Malaysia enjoy cordial relations that date back to the days of President Mahathir Mohamad. President Mugabe was accompanied by First Lady, Dr Grace Mugabe,…Read More