- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
‘An under-pressure Zanu PF used Zimdef funds to counter the protest Evan Mawarire’s #ThisFlag movement The surprise popularity of exiled cleric, Evan Mawarire and his #ThisFlag movement rattled Zanu PF, which tried to counter the new wave of anti-government protests using money sourced from the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef), NewsDay has established. Documents pertaining to the ongoing corruption probe of Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo, his deputy, Godfrey Gandawa, and…Read More