- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
- ZANU PF Mash Central Tracy Mudimu says the machete gangs wrecking havoc at Jumbo mine are an MDC project
- 'AN IMMUNE cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a major breakthrough in treatment'.
The ministry of Tourism and Hospitality is lobbying for the legalisation of shebeens in order to lure tourists to townships as part of fulfillment of the country’s economic blueprint, the Zimbabwe Agenda for Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation (ZimAsset). A shebeen is an informal, unlicensed establishment or a private house selling alcohol but typically regarded as slightly disreputable. They were popular in Zimbabwe, both before and after independence. The Tourism Minister, Walter Mzembi, today told Parliement that…Read More