- DONALD TRUMP'S LATEST EXECUTIVE ORDER could give him the power to mount a scorched-earth campaign which would cripple a future Biden administration.
- TWO (Zinara) toll collectors at the Gweru North tollgate along , died on the spot in a kombi and haulage truck side-swipe near Regina Mundi High School in Gweru recently
- COVID: SOUTH YORKSHIRE tier 3 rules to remain 'for more than 28 days with, over 1.4m people in SY living under tier three restrictions from 00:01 on Saturday 24/10/20
- LEAKED STATE SECURITY DOCUMENT states-Joint Operations Command (JOC) to track journalists and opponents of Mnangagwa’s regime
- ZIMBABWE'S STATE SECURITY, Joint Operations Command (JOC) meeting to track and attack perceived opponents of President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s regime,
The ministry of Tourism and Hospitality is lobbying for the legalisation of shebeens in order to lure tourists to townships as part of fulfillment of the country’s economic blueprint, the Zimbabwe Agenda for Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation (ZimAsset). A shebeen is an informal, unlicensed establishment or a private house selling alcohol but typically regarded as slightly disreputable. They were popular in Zimbabwe, both before and after independence. The Tourism Minister, Walter Mzembi, today told Parliement that…Read More