- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
The ministry of Tourism and Hospitality is lobbying for the legalisation of shebeens in order to lure tourists to townships as part of fulfillment of the country’s economic blueprint, the Zimbabwe Agenda for Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation (ZimAsset). A shebeen is an informal, unlicensed establishment or a private house selling alcohol but typically regarded as slightly disreputable. They were popular in Zimbabwe, both before and after independence. The Tourism Minister, Walter Mzembi, today told Parliement that…Read More