- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime liberation struggle War veterans are beneficiaries of the system, through receipt of loans ,medical cover, school fees, pensions, funeral costs, and various other welfare benefits. War veterans are, arguably, the greatest financial drain from Zimbabwe’s meagre revenues, generated from a dead economy. Zimbabwe reportedly has a total of 43 000 children of war veterans who have been registered to benefit from Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime school fees fund. The Secretary for Welfare Services for War…Read More