- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime liberation struggle War veterans are beneficiaries of the system, through receipt of loans ,medical cover, school fees, pensions, funeral costs, and various other welfare benefits. War veterans are, arguably, the greatest financial drain from Zimbabwe’s meagre revenues, generated from a dead economy. Zimbabwe reportedly has a total of 43 000 children of war veterans who have been registered to benefit from Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime school fees fund. The Secretary for Welfare Services for War…Read More