- Secret graves, Chinese Identity fraud in Zimbabwe.
- ZIM has only accepted 124 out of 167 Human Rights reccomendations from the UN
- RETRACTED ARTICLE; An apology to Zimbabwe Army and NRZ.
- PROFESSOR SOLWAYO NGWENYA opens up on polygamy.
- TWO LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE OFFICERS sacked for making "abhorrent" comments in a group chat, including a racist joke about the Duchess of Sussex Meghan.
The war veterans leader Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville (36), appeared in court on rape charges. Neville reportedly raped and indecently assaulted a 43-year-old woman. Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe granted Neville Mutsvangwa, a US$50 at Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe. Mutsvanga and the complainant met at Borrowdale race course on August 8 where they played casino all night before the ‘rape incident’ occured. WAR veterans leader, Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville appeared in court on Friday charged with raping and indecently…Read More