- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
The war veterans leader Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville (36), appeared in court on rape charges. Neville reportedly raped and indecently assaulted a 43-year-old woman. Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe granted Neville Mutsvangwa, a US$50 at Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe. Mutsvanga and the complainant met at Borrowdale race course on August 8 where they played casino all night before the ‘rape incident’ occured. WAR veterans leader, Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville appeared in court on Friday charged with raping and indecently…Read More