- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
PROSECUTORS have withdrawn charges against a journalist who had been charged under a non-existent law. Wellington Mukhanhaire, 26, employed by The Messenger weekly newspaper, had been charged under section 83 of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy (AIPPA) Act, “Unaccredited journalist.” The section was repealed in 2007. He was arrested on February 11 while covering a tour of the Beitbridge Border Post by Home Affairs Minister Ignatius Chombo. The State led by…Read More