- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
Opposition political parties have warned President Robert Mugabe against his typical populist, political rhetoric approach following his mooted fresh farm invasion exercise to satisfy war veterans’ demands amid a disastrous fast track land policy that turned Zimbabwe into a basket case. Recently, Mugabe admitted that the country was importing maize from Zambia, due to its excess reserves after it allocated land to former Zimbabwe white commercial farmers that were violently kicked out of their…Read More