- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
THE United Nations World Food Program (WFP) said Wednesday food insecurity in drought-hit Zimbabwe is expected to spike from July as available stocks deplete. The food insecurity has been worsened by the fact that this is Zimbabwe’s second consecutive year of below average maize supplies. The country was hit by a devastating El-Nino induced drought this year which has left 4 million people, or 30 percent of the rural population, in need of food aid….Read More