- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Warriors financier, Wicknell Chivayo marked the restoration of his relationship with Zifa by paying off Zimbabwe senior men’s national team coach Kalisto Pasuwa’s salary, which was in arrears. Chivayo presented Zifa president Philip Chiyangwa with $30 000 cash, with $21 000 being payment of Pasuwa’s salary for three months, while the rest was donated to the Mighty Warriors. The businessman said he rescinded his decision to turn his back on football after advice…Read More