- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
A MAN from Plumtree who axed his elderly father to death and chopped the body into pieces before burying it in a cave while his son (3) watched, has been sentenced to life in prison. Certain Moyo (26) from Malisikwana Village connived with his wife and killed his father, Siphoko Moyo, who was 77-years-old at the time of his death in 2014. The wife, Patience Mabhena, reportedly fled to South Africa. Certain was…Read More