- World’s oldest man Bob Weighton 112 , a great-grandfather-of-25– has had his birthday party cancelled due to coronavirus isolation
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE SUPPORT a campaign to protect people's mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
MDC president Professor Welshman Ncube has bemoaned the decay of local football at the mother body Zifa saying the collapse perfectly mirrors bad national governance. Writing in his weekly diary, Ncube said the Zifa presidential race just like “a decaying carcass of a wild animal – it attracts vultures who want nothing less than financial self-aggrandisement”. Four candidates have filed their nomination papers for the ZIFA presidential elections ahead of the vetting process as the…Read More