- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
Zimbabwe’s tax collections were six percent below target during the first half of the year while mining royalties and value added tax plunged, reflecting a struggling economy, the tax agency said on Wednesday. The economy, where mining contributes around 17% to gross domestic product, is expected to struggle this year due to low commodity prices and a poor farming season. Willia Bonyongwe, the chairperson of the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) said tax collections between January…Read More