- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
Zimbabwe’s tax collections were six percent below target during the first half of the year while mining royalties and value added tax plunged, reflecting a struggling economy, the tax agency said on Wednesday. The economy, where mining contributes around 17% to gross domestic product, is expected to struggle this year due to low commodity prices and a poor farming season. Willia Bonyongwe, the chairperson of the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) said tax collections between January…Read More