- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The ministerial team tasked by President Robert Mugabe to rescue “abducted” popular prophet Madzibaba Wimbo – real name Aaron Mhukuta – has apparently failed in their mandate. Wimbo, his family claims, was allegedly taken against his will by senior army officials, allegedly pushing for Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s presidential ambitions, in a bid to force a succession prophecy by the frail 94-year-old prophet. The prophet, who leads the secretive Johane Masowe Vadzidzi Vajesu apostolic sect,…Read More