- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
A HARARE woman is suing Prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries leader Prophet Walter Magaya for US$500,000 on the grounds that the man of the cloth had a sexual affair with her but reneged on his promise to marry her. The woman, Angela Charakupa, who is a member of PHD, claims Magaya used her and dumped her despite earlier promises to marry her and to buy her a flat and a car. Charakupa is demanding…Read More